Angel of Death
Part II, Chapter 5
After escaping an assasination attempt from Angelo Punchinello, Max takes the fight to them by entering the manor premises and finding that someone has killed the guards and left the cellar door open.
Max shoots his way to the kichen and dining area where he runs into the first of the Trio, Pilate Providence. Max kills him and carries on through the mansion until he comes across Joe Salem and kills him too.
After surviving a mobster who tries to take Max out with a grenade launcher, he finds Lisa Punchinello dead and shortly after, gets a call from Alfred Woden warning him about the Killer Suits on their way.
Max finally kills Vince Mugnaio, and confronts Don Punchinello, but then the Killer Suits arrive and kill Punchinello. Max shoots a few of them but is soon outnumbered and confronted by Nicole Horne. He is then overdosed with Valkyr and left for dead leading onto the next part of the game.
PS2/XboxEditOn the PS2/Xbox version, this level is divided into three levels: Murderous Hearts, Angel of Death and Trouble on Dagger Heels.
The Punchinello Manor: Punchinello's office, the cellar ...
- The Mafia - defending the manor and protecting Don Punchinello and the Trio.
- The Trio
- Pilate Providence
- Joe "Deadpan" Salem
- Vince Mugnaio
- Killer Suits - enter the manor to kill Angelo and attempt to kill Max.
Other Character AppearancesEdit
- Lisa Punchinello (dead body)
- Alfred Woden (voice)
- Angelo Punchinello (killed by killer suits)
- Nicole Horne (cutscene/graphic novel)
- At the begining there's a door to the left and inside is a guard nailed to the table.
- One mobster blows up a door with a grenade launcher. This is more than likely inspired by the movie Scarface. Some aspects of the manor are similar to the one in Scarface.