Fear That Gives Men Wings
Part I, Chapter VI
Fear That Gives Men Wings is a level in Max Payne.
Max makes his way across rooftops until he gets to Lupino's place, but finds Vinnie Gognitti inside. Max shoots Gognitti, who manages to escape. Max then chases him until Vinnie jumps onto the roof of a train and Max follows on the next one, which leads to the next level: Police Brutality.
On the PS2/Xbox version, this level is divided up into four levels: The Alternate Route, A One Man War, A Citywide APB and Fear That Gives Men Wings
- A Junkie (betrayal)
- At the top of the elevator, Max enters an apartment with an Ingram on the kitchen counter and a mobster in the bathroom. This is a referance to the movie Pulp Fiction.
- After jumping through the first window, turn left and the furthest window can be shot through and entered. Inside is some Pump-Action Shotguns and some ammo.
- In the elevator Max can shoot the speaker playing the music in a similar fashion to Live from the Crime Scene and mutter "Thank You".
- The same scream heard in "Address Unknown" on the TV is featured in the prologue of Part 3 in the maze, whenever Max goes to a dead end.
- There is an achievement\trophy in Max Payne 3, It's Fear that Gives Men Wings.