Max Payne 2 Developer is the special version of Max Payne 2 that can be accessed through adding the pathname "-developer" to the Max Payne 2 Shortcut.
The following shortcut pathnames can be added to the Max Payne 2 Shortcut:
NOTE: The following pathnames may not work on some copies of the game.
- -developer: Activates Developer Mode, which allows you see the games core input and output.
- -developerkeys: activates Developer Keys, which allows you access special functions that developerkeys doesn't allow. See Developer Key Functions below.
- -screenshot: Works with Developer Keys. Allows you to take screenshots with the F3 key.
- -window: Shows Max Payne 2 in a window rather than full screen.
- -skipstartup: Skips the intro for Max Payne 2 and goes straight to the loading screen
Developer Mode Edit
In Developer Mode, you can access command functions via the tilde "~" key. The commands you can enter into the console (as it will be called" are as follows.
Developer Mode also yields being able to see script commands, output, and errors as they happen. Developer Mode has an example level good for testing the various commands.
Developer Keys Edit
There are also key commands that access certain functions in-game.