Put Out My Flames With Gasoline
Part II, Chapter IV
After acquiring the necesary firepower, Max attempts an assasination on Angelo Punchinello, by setting up a meeting with him at Casa di Angelo, but Angelo, not trusting Max, sets a trap for him and burns down the restaurant with Max trapped inside.
Max makes his way through the restaurant, dodging flames and explosions until he reaches a safe part and kills a few Mafia goons guarding the exit. Max then escapes through a sewer tunnel and is picked up by Vlad and taken to the Punchinello Manor, starting the next level: Angel of Death.
PS2/XboxEditOn the PS2/Xbox version, this level is divided up into two levels: No Payne No Gain and Put Out My Flames with Gasoline.
- Casa di Angelo
- a sewer system
- The Mafia - to guard the exit and to make sure Max is dead.
- Russian Mob - strangely, some russian traitors are seen helping the mafia.
Other Character AppearancesEdit
- Casa di Angelo is Italian for 'House of Angels'
- At one point a gas can shoots towards Max and bullettime will be automatically enabled for a few seconds.
- After escaping the flames and killing the first guard, there's a service elevator and if you throw a grenade down it, the blast would kill the two mobsters in the basement.