Scott Miller is an American businessman and a veteran of the video game industry. He is one of the founders and the manager of 3D Realms and, as such, served as a producer of Max Payne and Max Payne 2.
Max Payne gamesEdit
Miller also co-founded and was the director of Gathering of Developers, the publisher of the original Max Payne.
Involvement with the Max Payne filmEdit
In addition to the Max Payne video games, Miller's co-created Radar Group worked with Depth Entertainment to bring the Max Payne franchise to film. Although in part content with the completion of the challenge of bringing a game property into film format, Miller himself is a harsh critic of the very Max Payne film, expressing his discontent with the way it turned out to be numerous times and noting that its production was out of his teams hands." 
Miller is currently involved in his duties as the Chief Creative Officer of the Radar Group, an intellectual property co-creation company, focused on working with and funding independent video game developers.
Character in Max Payne 2Edit
- ↑ Scott Miller's LinkedIn profile Retrieved June 20th, 2011.
- ↑ IGN on the formation of Radar Retrieved June 20, 2011.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Miller on Matt Chatt Retrieved June 20, 2011.
- ↑ "3D Realms "Bewildered" by Max Payne Flick" on EDGE Retrieved June 20, 2011.
- ↑ Miller blog's entry "Radar Q&A" Retrieved June 20, 2011.