This Wiki sure needs some admins! Shouldn't someone you know, sysop someone? -Frozen Jese 16:10, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
Some layout changesEdit
I suggest the following changes to the main page:
- Adding a news section comprised of listed blog posts with the "News" category .
- Since there seem to be 2 featured articles: Max Payne and Max Payne 3, we should probably leave only one, e.g. the character's. Eventually, we should put some featured article template to automatically rotate any pages tagged as such.
- I think the "screenshots" section is unnecessary; it just displays various new random photos and is a bit distracting. I think about moving the "Featured video" part to its place. In the future, a "Featured picture" section could be placed as well, akin to the one Wikipedia homepage has.
Any opposition/different thoughts? --TheBearPaw 21:11, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Different Layout (Like above)Edit
A couple of things should be changed for better satisifaction in the wiki.
- One thing I noticed is how annoying it got when I wanted to see the missions, but didn't have a link to it beyond the search, which can get tiring because its sensitivity to capitals. So maybe adding a mission link on the front page can help.
- Changing some of the icons to those of more old Max Payne, not to mention changing the Games icon since it is a bit misleading with the R* logo for the front.
That's all I got to say for now. -JKirschner 00:32, May 20, 2012 (UTC)