- "Captain BaseBallBat-Boy has an unbeatable track record in superhero deathmatches."
- ―Captain BaseBallBat-Boy
Captain BaseBallBat-Boy fights his arch-nemesis - Maxwell's Demon - who leads an evil army of "freaking zombie demons from outer space". BaseBallBat-Boy's friend is Bicycle Helmet Girl who could possibly be his girlfriend, even though the hero often says: "Yuck, she's not my girlfriend!"
- Captain BaseBallBat-Boy
- Bicycle Helmet Girl
- Maxwell's Demon
- Doctor Entropy
- Freaking zombie demons from outer space
Fans of the showEdit
- Vinnie Gognitti was a huge fan of the cartoon. His house was full of fan items. His fandom eventually lead to his death, as Vladimir Lem, in his "Trojan Horse" plan, blew Gognitti up when he was in a Captain BaseBallBat-Boy costume rigged with explosives.
- Frankie "The Bat" Niagara. Niagara's torturing style of beating his prisoners with a baseball bat might have been influenced by the cartoon. This theory is further evidenced by Niagara leaving behind comic strips of the superhero as his calling card.
- Mike "The Cowboy" was also possibly a fan of the series. He stated to Max Payne: "Very good show, very funny baseball bat."
Behind the scenesEdit
- The phrase "freaking zombie demons from outer space" featured in Max Payne 2 is from the original Max Payne game. When Max kills Jack Lupino inside the Ragna Rock nightclub, he is seen shooting Lupino multiple times, saying: "I wanted to make sure he dies. V is a horrible drug, turned them into friggin' zombie demons from outer space." There are also posters on the Ragna Rock walls advertising a music concert called "Zombie Demons From Outer Space."
- Maxwell's demon is a philosophical thought experiment on how the Second Law of Thermodynamics could be violated. The experiment posits that a demon is controlling a door between two chambers of gas, and as the hotter molecules move quickly around one chamber, said demon is opening and closing the door between the chambers quickly. Since the hotter molecules are moving around they are more likely to pass into the other chamber, causing one chamber to become hotter as the other cools which reduces entropy, thus violating the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
- Saci is a figure of Brazilian folklore, seen as a young boy who wears a cap and plays pranks on people; while the pranks are usually harmless, he is sometimes portrayed as malicious. If Saci is trapped or has his cap taken from him, he must grant one wish to the person responsible for his or his hat's capture.
- Max Payne
- The Baseball Bat (comic strip only)
- Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
- Max Payne 3
- Max Payne 3 comics
- "After the Fall"(cameo)