The Unidade de Forças Especiais (Portuguese for Special Forces Unit), aka the UFE, is a special police force unit working in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Victor Branco - "Behind the scenes" Leader (?-2012)
- Armando Becker - Commander (?-2012)
- Bachmeyer - Second-In-Command (?-2012)
- Álvaro Neves - Captain (2001-2005)
Behind the scenesEdit
The members of UFE are some of the most difficult enemies to kill in Max Payne 3 due to their extremely tough body armor and to make matters worse most of them wear Ballistic Helmets making headshots more difficult to pull off. They are also equipped with high power rifles, such as the FAL or the G6 Commando. They have Tier-1 equipment, such as smoke grenades and Grenades.
The Unidade de Forças Especiais is a fictional police force created for the Max Payne 3 game by Rockstar. It is based on and inspired by the Rio de Janeiro's BOPE unit, and São Paulo's own GATE, GARRA, and GOE troops.
The UFE is a playable faction in Max Payne 3 multiplayer. The Unidade de Forcas Espeçiais is playable on all the maps except for the Hoboken Alleys, as they're job perimiters are in Sao Paulo only. They are playable in Hoboken Alleys map only when the match is made via private match option and if the faction is chosen.
- Max Payne 3
- ↑ "Rockstar Research: The Weapon-Wielding Gangsters and Special Police Commandos of Max Payne 3" at the official Max Payne 3 website. Retrieved March 20th, 2012.
- ↑ "Lots of Deals Happening At Midnight For Mass Effect 3 Launch At EB Games/ Gamestop Canada" at Trendygamers.com. Retrieved March 20th, 2012.
- ↑ "Max Payne 3 | South African Pre-order Incentives Revealed" on Zombiegamer. Retrieved March 20th, 2012.