Max Payne 3 has received a second update on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The update addresses a number of issues and new/improved features, the information is courtesy of Rockstar Newswire:
- The new Multiplayer Card, which allows you and your friends to track multiplayer stats including current amount of XP, total kills, favourite weapon and more.
- New Automated cheat protection and lag protection measures.
- Improvements to multiplayer load times.
- Players can now spawn with dual wield if they have two sidearms and no two-handed weapon equipped.
- Polish language support has been added.
- Party leader now has an option of taking the entire party with him/her when he/she backs out of a match.
- Weapon rank in the Arsenal is now visible on the left side of the screen, not just the right.
- The Crew menu is now available inside lobbies.
- XP gained for completing Grinds no longer contributes to rankings in Gang Wars matches.
- Improvements to the Spectator Camera in Gang Wars.
- Gang Wars wager system improved to better show betting results.
- The Payne Thresholds enabled for the Disorganized Crime DLC.
For any other issues, Rockstar asks players to report them on one of the following:
- Web: www.rockstargames.com/support
- Twitter: twitter.com/RockstarSupport
- Email: email@example.com